The first analog clock wallpaper on the Google Play Market since 2013!
This is an original analog clock. You can use it as application, Live Wallpaper and widget for the Home screen.
The clock displays also the current date, day of the week, month and battery charge. You can set your own logo text on the dial, select solid or gradient style, choose custom colors.
The clock can speak the current time by voice by double tap or periodically, for example by one hour. All settings of clock appearance set by visual control (as you see as you get).
The clock can be resized for Live Wallpaper. You can set any position on the Home screen, for example on the left right corner.
The clock widget can be resized too (use long touch). It is transparent so you can set it on your image wallpaper. You can set up a tap action for the widget: open this application or the built-in alarm clock. Hint: you can set several widgets on the Home screen.
Additional features of an analog clock.
* There is additional information on the dial: the day of the week, date, month and battery charge. You can hide any information or move it to any of fixed positions;
* The month and day of the week will be displayed by a language set by global settings, so, the clock is universal;
* You can hide the second hand;
* You can change text of the logo on the dial;
* There are two styles for the clock: solid and gradient. The gradient style uses two colors: the middle of the dial and the color of the bottom and top points of the dial. The clock hands are also displayed with a gradient. You can choose also color of the second hand and color of the text of additional information on the dial;
* There is an option "hide the second hand for 3 seconds by double tap". This is useful to comfortable read of additional information on the dial, for example, a month;
* You can set size of the clock and set any position of the Home screen for Live Wallpaper;
* The clock can speak the current time by voice by double tap or periodically, by: 1, 5, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
* Attention, use one tap for widget instead double tap for all actions;
* There are special settings for the widget of the Home screen. You can show on the second hand but It will require slightly more battery charge. Set an action by tap on a widget: open this application, open the built-in alarm clock or do nothing;
* Keep screen on for application.
Frequently asked questions.
1. The app does not speak the current time.
Please open: "Settings - Time to speech - Help button" to install special app from Google or you can use any similar. Also use global setting of your device, for example "Settings - Language and input - Text to speech".
2. The widget stops or disappears sometimes.
Please open: "Settings - Settings for widget" and see instructions. Unfortunately this problem can not be fixed on some devices. Try also change the launcher then.
3. I can not set Live Wallpaper on the lock screen.
There is no legal solution for some devices. It is blocked by security system of device.
- Android 4.0+